Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Redneck Barstool :)





so i'm pretty excited about this one...because it brings back wonderful memories of my daddy! in fact i'm pretty sure that's where i got my "garage sale" blood from :) my sweet daddy was always finding something for me at a garage sale. (i miss that guy!)

several years before my daddy passed away he picked up 3 old tractor seats for me at a garage sale. when he brought them to me he said "i figured you could use these." well he was exactly right...and i think he would love the end result!!!!

i didn't realize that this is actually a pretty popular thing until watching "american pickers" the other night. (which btw is one of my FaVoRiTe shows!!!!!!!!) they walked into an antique shop and there sat about a dozen of these cute little tractor seat barstools and i hollered out "they stole my idea"...lol it's perfect for my game room...around the pool table. i have two more waiting to be finished...one will be yellow and the other red. i realize that it's not a style for everyone but it fits me to a T!!

No comments:

Post a Comment